Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Brandon


This first picture I just had to post for posterity.


The next picture, brandon has his kitty that goes EVERYWHERE with him, he loves it. So we decided to go to the store the other day, to buy another one in case this one dies one day, and could not find it anywhere, so we bought a puppy instead. He love it, but not as much as the kitty. Let's hop his kitty lasts more than 9 lives.

The last picture, a couple weekends ago Ashlie came down with a fever of 104.3's for 2 days. Then Brandon decided he wanted to get sick too. So this day I decided to lay him on my bed, while I was printing some things off. He decided to lay back, do I got his kitty and blanket and the next thing I know he is out. It was so cute, because he never does this, and later that day he fell asleep with me again on the couch. To a point, I love when they get sick, because it's the only time they snuggle. After a few days of a very IRRITABLE and non sleeping baby, we discovered he has Hand, foot, mouth disease, which is still in the process of getting better.

No comments: