Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy Bummer!!

I am now 27 weeks pregnant, and starting my 3rd trimester. YEA!! This pregnancy has actually gone by really quick, probably because I have such busy months to fill my time. August should go by really fast with 2 birthday's, 4 doctor's visits, Matthew starting Kindergarten. The one thing that I am kind of bummed about, is that I have Placenta Previa. We found out at our 20th week ultrasound. Mine is fully covered witch really stinks. The baby is doing fine and is healthy, but My Doctors don't want me to travel very far from a hospital, because at anytime it is possible to start bleeding. Jeff went to Utah last weekend for his brothers wedding, and I was supposed to go and stay there this whole week. Then on the 2nd of August we were going to head up to Montana for a reunion with my Dad's side of the family. I was looking so forward to my 2 week vacation, but what can you do.  We had another ultrasound on the 23rd, hoping it has moved some, but it hasn't. So, at this point they said it probably won't move enough to matter at this point, but you never know. So for now, I have to plan on having a C- section which I am NOT  happy about at all. I am going to go see the perientoligist(not sure how you spell that) at the end of the month for another ultra sound, so maybe just maybe, it will be some good news. If any of you have ever had this before, I would love to hear what happened to you, or if you made it to full term etc...

2 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I'm so sorry. The closest I got to that was bleeding in the first trimester and getting an ultra sound to see if I had it, but I didn't. I hope everything turns out OK and you are able to go full term.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I had that during my first pregnancy. It sounds like it wasn't as severe as yours and mine did move up by the time Noah was born. Good luck. It's a bummer you have to miss so many fun things. I've loved catching up on all your posts. You're kids are soooooo adorable. Simply darling.