Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma


Today is my Grandma Cottle's birthday. Some of the fun memories I have with my grandma are Christmas when I was young, orange carpet in the basement, Light bright and tinkertoys, yummy homemade cookies, grandkid reunions, anti-i-over, more yummy homemade treats, swimming in the cardston pool, all the pennies she gave us for pennie candies at the store, and plays. I think I could go on and on. Grandma, I just wanted to thank you for the great example you are to me, and thank you for all the help you have given me. I really look up to you and grandpa and am greatful for the strong testimonies that you have. I can't wait to celebrate my 50th anniversary with Jeff. That is such a great milestone. I hope you had a great birthday. Love ya.

No comments: