Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Brandon

I can not believe brandon has turned 1 already. This year has gone very fast. Brandon has been a very challenging baby at times he is our first spit up, colicky baby, but he is such a joy to have around. I love this age because it really starts to show there personality. He is a big performer and loves to show off. He loves to to face plants on our bed and just roll and roll everywhere. He really loves his big brother and sister and loves to tackle them. Well I could go on forever.We had a fun little party with some family and friends, he did not like his cake though, he just crumbled it up and spit it out. Happy Birthday buddy we love you.









Here is brandon enjoying a birthday sucker.

5 comments:

Nettie! said...

He's such a cute new one year old!

Kristel said...

wow.. I can't believe he is 1!
so you should be getting pregnant soon? ha ha you know I love you and miss you!

Zipporah said...

Happy Birthday Brandon. It looks like he had fun. He is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, he's got it made with that birthday sucker... better than cake any day!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, he IS a year old. That means it's been that long since I came down to visit. I remember watching the US Open. Time is going way too fast. That's it, I quit. Time is just going to have to stop and I think I'm going to go back to being 22. Ok I started rambling there, anyway Happy First Birthday Brandon!