Friday, December 7, 2007

This week has been a slow week. I have been very tired and sick. I have a nice case of tonselitis, and I just feel wiped out. On Wednesday it was Jeff's sisters Birthday, and to celebrate we went and saw the musical It's a White Christmas. It was very fun lots of dancing. It made me even more excited for Christmas and it was a great way to begin my Holiday. I can't believe Christmas is in a little over 2 weeks. Yikes!! I have not really done any shopping. The weather here has been a little weird this year. We have not had any snow really, a little flakes here and there, and then the next day it will be in the 60's then back down to the 30's like today. All I ask is snow for christmas. Then it can be sunny, sunny.

1 comment:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Dude, you sound like me! I just got put on pennicilin for major puss on both my tonsils and the girls have strep. And I have over half my shopping left to do! AHHH! I did finally get my tree up though....there's a pic of it on my blog. Good luck!