Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm not dead, just tired!

Ok, so I have really been a big blogging slacker lately, and I apologize. When Brandon naps, I nap, and that is when I usually do my blogging or cleaning or whatever needs to be done. But, napping is good for now, until I get more energy. Do we ever have more energy?? Any way here are a few pictures of what we have been up to, which isn't much.


This is what Jeff taught the kids how to do. It actually really scares me, but they love it. I wish I could get the video to work ,I will have to work on it. Sorry it's not a better picture.

4 comments:

Wursten Family Weblog said...

I just love this one. I bet my kids will want to do this when we come up to visit. Remember the cardboard box??

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Cute! You guys have tons of fun doing nothing! I love it! How about some belly pictures...you showing yet?

wurstens5 said...

Yes, I am showing!!! I started poking out by week 8. It must be the 4th kid. Maybe I will post a picture, I really HATE myself pregnant.

craigthegrey said...

YES! This is my kind of fun! Way to go Jeff! I do have to say that grandma Kris shares Jamie's concerns ("they should be strapped in!") but it looks like a great time to me.

The very best part of the picture is Jeff peeking around the corner at the top of the stairs... it's classic!