Monday, August 11, 2008

Brandons 2nd birthday

Brandon's birthday was so much fun. We had family and friends come over and had a yummy BBQ. I really can not believe he is already 2.



Brandon was not quite sure of us beating up his beloved Elmo. I tried to get him to take a swing but he would have nothing to do with it. After we beat him up and all of the kids were going for the candy, he picked up elmo and was just staring at hi a little bit
My big 2 year old!!!








Here is the elmo cake. It was the first cake I have ever made. I know that is really sad, but I usually just order one or make a traditional cake out of the box. I think it turned out pretty good, and Brandon loved it. When he saw it, he sang his little song " La La La La elmo world. He does a little dance with his song and sticks out his tounge. It is so cute.
We played Pin the nose on Elmo!
I love this picture how he is just peeking into it.


Thank you Aunt Heather,Uncle Chris and Dillion for the cool train glasses.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Cottle for the Dragon and the cool Dragon Book.

4 comments:

enemyemily said...

Hey, that cake turned out great.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Way cute cake! I don't make cakes either, but that's a good 1st one! So what was in the big box? Happy b-day B boy!!!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Way cute cake! I don't make cakes either, but that's a good 1st one! So what was in the big box? Happy b-day B boy!!!

Cami said...

What a cute cake! Great work! It looks like you had a great party.