Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here are a few pictures of Christmas. We had so much fun this year! My mom and Steve and 2 brothers flew in on the 23rd and stayed until the 28th, it was so fun to have some family come and visit us. On Christmas Eve we got together with Jeff's family and had a BBQ and opened some presents. Jeff's parents gave us a Wii. Matthew was pretty excited. His favorite game is Lego Indiana Jones from Grandma and Grandpa Bone. And Santa brought Mario Kart. Christmas morning the kids got up at 7 and went down stairs. Matthew was so cute. He was so excited he was shaking a lot. Brandon started eating his candy right away. Matthew got a batman costume where you pull a sting and the wings fly out,it's pretty cool, a light saber, wii game, a spider man razor scooter. Ashlie got a doll house, a baby, a light saber, and something else I can't remember. Brandon got trains, cars, diego toys and movies, and other stuff I can't remember. My christmas present, I am sooo excited about. I got a Nikon D60 digital camera. I just need to learn how to use it. So if any of you have any suggestions that would be great. It did come with 2 dvd's to watch.  It was so fun to see the kids this year, as they get more excited each year. And to have family to share it with. 




Kyle kind of looks funny in this picture, but I though His outfit was cute. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That doll looks almost as big as Ashlie! Is she having fun with it? And Kyle looks pretty cute in his santa suit.