Monday, April 27, 2009

Cycling shoes!

Happy early birthday to me! Since February I have started going to Cycle burn classes at my Rec Center. I really love the classes, and they are such a great workout. So lately I have really wanted to get some shoes that clip into the bike as well as my own bike. So my wonderful mother-in-law took me out the other day to pick some out. They are my b-day present, but she was so nice to let me get them early, because I have been dying to get some. I also got the pedals for my bike. I tried them out this morning, and they are great. I love the difference they make, so much better. So here's to a summer of biking with my new shoes!!

4 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Woo hoo! Happy birthday (early). Cycling shoes make such a difference...

Holly said...

Ok correct me if I'm wrong, but this is Jamie posting right? You didn't give up running did you? I didn't think that would ever happen.

Anyway, happy birthday and I look forward to seeing some pics of those shoes in action.

wurstens5 said...

No holly, of course I still run. I just cycle 3 days and run the other ones. When are you coming to visit?

Kristin said...

Are you going to be ready to do the STP with Dad this next year?? Say yes :)