Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 Years


HAPPY 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

On the 16th of June we celebrated our 8th Anniversary. It was a doozy as I was up at Girls Camp again for the second year in a row. But there's nothing like celebrating your anniversary with a bunch of Young Women. Jeff was actually able to come up that night and stay to be the priesthood holder. So at lest we got to spend the night together in separate tents, and all day Wednesday. I can't say enough what a wonderful and adventurous 8 years it has been. We have gone through Dental school together, to 4 kids, to running a practice and the adventures are still coming. I have such a WONDERFUL husband, who is ALWAYS willing to help even if I don't ask. I love that we do many adventurous things together even though we are not single anymore. I think It's so important to still do things for your selfs and as a couple. I love that he never complains and supports me in anything. I really can not believe how fast 8 years has gone and can't wait for what lies ahead. I love you Jeff more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You are indeed a lucky girl. Jeff is truly a gem and I'm so glad that you found each other! Of course, he's a lucky guy, too.

Kathryn said...

So sweet. Congrats, you lovebirds!