Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day!

What a fun snowday we have had. We played in the snow, drank hot chocolate, watched a movie and had popcorn, played in the snow again, played the Wii. What more could we ask for. I love these days where you don't have to go anywhere and stay in your PJ's all day. This was Kyle's real first snow experince and he loved it. He just layed on his tummy and kicked his legs. Good thing he loves the snow. We got about 2 feet so it wa fun to throw the kids in it, and they would get stuck.








4 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

That sounds like a great day! You're a good mom.

NatBug said...

Wow Jamie, that is a ton of snow! And I thought we got alot! If you don't already have one, looks like it might be time to invest in a snowblower hey?

Heather said...

I LOVE that pictue of Brandon... the close up one. We had a snow day yesterday, at my house we got at least four feet of snow. Even with my 4wheel drive, I had to plow out of my driveway.... I LOVE it!

Ashley Rae said...

Holy crap. That is a lot of snow.