Monday, September 13, 2010

Boating at Navajo Lake

So this summer we got to go boating. YEA!! I have not been boating in way to long to even say, and the kids have never been. We have some AWESOME friends who got a boat and invited us and we had a BLAST, the kids keep asking me when we can go again.  So as you can see Matthew, Ashlie and Davin trying out the water.
Here is Jeff Knee boarding for the first time ever, and he got up on his first try.  We were so proud of him =)

Here I am knee boarding for the first time as well.  I got up my first time, but man getting over the wake is scary when you have not done it for a while. But, not half as bad as trying to come back.

 Here is Jeff water sking for his first time as well. He did so good and got up on the first try, and even went in and out of the wake.  And... then he crashed!
Just thought this was a cool picture. This is my friend who had a cool crash!

 Here we are tubing. Matthew got on for about 3 min and wanted to get off right away. Then ashlie tried it, and LOVED it. She would have gone all day if we would have let her.  And here is my little Brandon soaking up some sun. He didn't want to try the tube, but he loved jusmping in the water. My kids tell us very often that we have to get a boat now.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, do get a boat... then WE can go too!!!

NatBug said...

You getting a boat? I am there! We love boating, but have no boat! :(

Mark & Rachel said...

Looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer! (Facebook me your email and I'll add you to my blog-)