Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lagoon it's what fun is!








Back in June we headed to Utah for a week and had to go to lagoon.  My kids love amusement parks, and especially the roller coasters that they can go on.  We went on Wed with my sister and my friend crystal at about 5 it started to rain and did not stop so we were all bummed and sad and had to leave. So on Friday I decided we had to go back, so off we went. This time I brought Kyle and he actually did really well and loved all of the rides.  I also met my Friend from Denver and we went around with her, it was so good to see her and her cute boys.  The second time the weather was perfect and we had a great time as we always do.  They have a new roller coaster called Bombora and it is for sure the new favorite. We went on that one over and over as much as we could. And Ashlie tried her first one The Bat. She loved it.  I love that my kids are thrill seekers especially Brandon, he always has to have his hand in the air. I love it!

1 comment:

Ashley Rae said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in such a long time! This makes me want to go so bad. Glad you could go and have a good time!