Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 YEARS!! (June 16th 2001)




For our Ten year Anniversary we were going to a big celebration and go on a cruise or to Paris.  I have told Jeff for years and years and years that I want to be in Paris on our 10 year Anniversary.  But as we were thinking we really wanted to take the kids to Disney World and surprise them.  So that's what we saved up for and did our big trip there.  So, we decided to head off to the Hot Springs in Pagosa and stay the night there.  It was so much fun we got a package that you stay and then the next day you get to go River Rafting.  We had a blast.  I have not been river rafting since I was really little and that was in Moab.  We actually ended up being the only people so it was really fun.  After our trip, it included a lunch so we ate that and then we could still soak unitl 6, so we took advantage of the too.  I can not believe that we have been married for 10 years already.  After one month of being married he dragged me off to dental school and now here we are with 4 beautiful kids, and a lot of life behind us.  I could not have picked a better man to marry, he is always so willing to sacrifice and works so hard at everything.  He is a great dad to the kids and I know they really look up to him.  I love you with all of my heart and look forward to see where the next 10 years take us!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Jeff is a wonderful husband and father. We're so glad you found each other. :)

The trip to Pagosa looked fun, and I know you had a great time with the kids in Florida, but I'm hoping you can celebrate your 15th in Paris!