Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Matthews Baptism ( sept. 2011)




I can't believe that Matthew is 8 already and even more important that he chose to be baptized.  Getting baptized is such an important step in ones life and I'm not even sure if He fully realizes the commitments he has made, but we as parents could not be more proud of Matthew and the boy that he is becoming.  I know that he can feel the spirit in his life, and I know that he always tries to make the best choices when others are not.  Matthew you are such a great example to your brothers and sisters and I know they will look up to you and follow you in everything you do.  This day was very special for both Jeff and I and seeing Matthew growing up is really hard, but look forward to the man that he will become.  The baptism was very special and the feeling that was in me when he came out of the water was such great joy in knowing the blessings that we can have, and how much this gospel means to me and my family.  We love you so much Matthew!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I wish I had been there.