Friday, November 16, 2007

Random pictures for your enjoyment!! ( I hope)



Here are a couple of picture of Matthew at his last swim lesson for a while. He was really loving and, and doing very well. I was so proud of him. And here is a picture of Ahslie in her new coat. I know it's not a very good picture. I thought this coat was so cute on her. It was 40% off and then I had a 10 off coupon, so it was only 11 $ I love great deals =)


Here are some pictures of brandon, I thought were cute. He is a funny little kid. He loves to climb in my laundry baskets and play and any little box. He starts laughing to himself, because something is funny.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Brandon is very sporting in those glasses... kind of looks like Elton John playing the pinball wizard. Very nice.

I keep being shocked by Ashley - I keep thinking of her as the age she was when we were at Meadow Lake - I have that picture of her on my shoulder looking back at the camera. She sure looks stylish in that new coat.

Matthew's looking all grown up too!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Man they are growing up! You need to get down here! Annie misses Matthew.

Nicole said...

That is so cute!

Nettie! said...

Love them all! Isn't it funny how random kids can be?!

The Henderson Family said...

Jamie, your kids are too cute! I loved Brandon in the glasses! I can't believe how much your kiddies have changed. It was so fun seeing you when you were here. Let us now when you are coming again. Would love to get together again. Miss you!