Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random Stuff

There is not to much to post right now. I did some crafts over the weekend which I will post soon. I did how ever fail to mention, that 2 weeks ago I got another calling in my ward. You'll never guess what it is. They called me to be Girls Camp Director. Wholy cow!! I am very excited, and can't wait, it just seems overwhelming now. So now I am Nursery Leader, Camp director and on the emrichment committee. I think Ashlie is pretty much pottie trained I don't really have to remind her at all anymore. She went 3 times at church today. I can FINALLY say I only have 1 kid in diapers and man does it feel good. Horray for me(and Jeff)

1 comment:

GoatesGirl said...

Yeah for potty training! Your kids are so cute. I read all through your blog. It was great to see you in St. George. Hope you're doing well.
Send me an email and I'll get you a blog invite.
t(my last name)@gmail