Monday, May 5, 2008

Ashlie

Every once in a while Ashlie has an accident and pees her pants. Last night after she got out of the bath, I asked her Ashlie, why did you pee your pants? She said to me " mommy it was an akident (accident)", I told her that she knew she had to go, because she was dancing around and she said again "mommy it was a akident (accident), you can't ell (yell) at me, it was an akident. It was so cute, I just had to laugh inside. It was just her little voice is so cute when she was saying it.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

She's darling. Video clips are in order, here. Figure out how to post them so I can see those cute kids!

Brandon and Carly said...

Hey! Its Carly Robison! I was just looking at friends blogs, and I found you on there. How are you guys doing? E-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com and we can catch up. (I also have to invite you before you can see my blog.) I am so glad I found you guys!