Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The PARTY goes on !!!!

So, Friday night my friend Becca asked if she could take me to lunch on Saturday (the 17th) for my birthday. I told her that would be so fun, and our kids have not seen each other for 5 months. So we headed down to Highlands Ranch and hung out for a while, let the kids play, and then we were off to the Cheesecake Factory, one of my Favorite places!! We had such a wonderful lunch and it was so fun to catch up after 5 months. We are both expecting babies this year, she is due in July. We were sitting at our table, waiting for our check, and Jeff call me, and says he is coming to pick me up, because the kids are being raunchy, and brandon woke up from his nap. I didn't really think much of it, but I did think he was being kind of rude and a little weird, but I was just like ok what ever. On our way home I really wanted to stop and get the kids a trampoline, because we have been wanting to, but just haven't yet. Jeff told me that he had a stomach ache and he had diahrea. I told him great, just go in Sam's Club and stink their bathroom up. He just kept insisting on going home, I told him ok, as long as we don't have to get the kids out, and then we can go get the tramp. So I walked in and their were decorations hanging all over. I asked Jeff , what is this? He said what? I was actually a little freaked out, so I was peaking around the corner and all of a sudden my mom, my sister, and my best friend crystal all popped out and yelled surprise!!! I was so in shock It was like it wasn't real. I was so surprised to see them and it was the last thing i expected.





After we all had a good laugh, and hugged I was told to go shave my legs and I had 15 min, because we were off to the Day Spa. I was soooooo excited and I really, really needed this. Man this was the best surprise EVER.




We arrived at the spa, and started off with the hot tub, and the steam and Sauna rooms, for 45 min. Then we were off to our hour messages, man that felt good. Then we headed down stairs for our pedicures and manicures. It was such a wonderful and relaxing day. After the spa, we headed out to dinner at P.F Changs and had a wonderful time just laughing and talking. I REALLY have to thank Jeff for watching the kids all day and for the WONDERFUL surprise. You are the BEST,BEST husband I could ever ask for. And this WAS the best birthday ever. Thank you sooooo much and I LOVE YOU so much with all of my heart.

1 comment:

Misti Lee said...

This looks like the best birthday surprise. I would love to do that.