Monday, June 23, 2008

Girls Camp

Well,
last week was girls camp, as some of you may not know, I was called as Girls camp director. It was so fun to go and just be a girl again, I think you just get in the mode. The area we went was so pretty, and the weather was perfect. It is such a good time to be able to get out there for 4 days and to feel the spirit and to draw closer to Heavenly Father. My favorite night is testimony night, not 1 girl didn't bear her testimony. I  just love the girls and you could tell they really had learned while they were up there. 

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh fun... I miss girl's camp. I think that was my favorite thing about summers at that age. I'm glad you were able to go have fun with them! I was camp director a few years ago, and I loved it. I't so much fun to go up with the girls and get to know them better.
Yay for girl's camp!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I can't believe they let you go...lucky! I was called to go when I was in the stake young women's in CA., but I got pregnant with Kylee and they wouldn't let me go. I probably would've just been confined to my bed the whole time anyway, but I was sad I missed it.

Holly said...

That sounds like the perfect calling for you.
Ah my camp days, glacier water, crazy sunburns, no showers, hiking through muck, down pores that flooded tents...... that was a good year.
I couldn't handle a whole week of it though. I'm happy in my nice warm bed, thanks.
Glad you had fun though.