Friday, June 27, 2008

Naughty, Naughty boy!


The other day, I was up stairs putting away laundry, and I asked the kids where Brandon was. They said they didn't know. So I just kept putting away laundry and figured he was in the house. I finally went downstairs, because I had not heard him in a while and I came to the pantry door and saw brown sugar coming out the door. I did not even want to open the door, but I did, and this is what I saw. I couldn't help but laugh, and it was funny because you could see it around his mouth and knew he had been eating it. Needless to say it was all over in his hair, stuck on his clothes and all over my pantry. 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holey mess!!!! He is growing so fast, at first glance I thought he was Matthew. We hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Holey mess!!!! It looks just like dirt, but tastes even better, now that’s my kind of boy! Hopefully he won’t eat real dirt. He is growing so fast, at first glance I thought he was Matthew. We hope to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Rae said...

There are times that I would love to just chow down on a back of brown sugar... or chocolate chips. LOL. What a cute boy. He knows what the good stuff is...