Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bye Bye Paci

Brandon has officially said good bye to his pacifier.  About 2 night ago I just decided to try to put him to bed without it, and he didn't even complain. So the next day, they were out of sight out of mind, and he has not asked for it since. That was easier than I though it would be. I think it's harder on me than on him, because that means my little baby is growing up. Good thing there is one more on the way=) This next one will be the hardest though, because I know it's my last one and he will be my baby FOREVER!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Way to go! I am not looking forward to Cru's farewell to bink... he loves them WAY too much. How are you doing?

Ashley Rae said...

Goodbye, binky. It's a big step. Some kids have them until they're or 6... good job stopping the habit when you can. :D