Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Birthday

On Saturday Matthew had a birthday party with his friends. This year we had it at a gymnastics place where Ashlie took classes. It was actually pretty fun, and the kids had a great time. They get an hour of fun instructional play including bounce houses, rope swinging, jumping in the big foam pit, trampoline, climbing the big net, tonz of stuff. Then we go and to cake and presents for a half an hour, and then another half hour of fun on the bouncy stuff and the big blow up slide. The best part is, I don't have to entertain or clean up. It was great. And I know they had a great time. ( Sorry about the picture overload)!!!















4 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

What kid wouldn't enjoy that place...FUN! YOur kids are such cuties. Hope you're feeling well, getting close.

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! I've thought about doing that at our gym. He's such a cute (grown up boy.) And Ashlee is adorable on her first day of preschool!

Anonymous said...

Wish we would have been there!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh my gosh- that place looks like so much fun!! The only problem I'd have with going there with kids is that I'd want to be playing on everything and I'd probably end up pushing a lot of kids out of my way. Hehe.

Did you know they turned the back room of Classic Skating into a place kind of like that (but it doesn't look as cool). It's pretty fun.