Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still Waiting!!!!

So it is Sunday night, and I am now 5 days over due!!! AHHHH I am so frustrated and DO NOT  want to be pregers any more. I am so ready to meet this little guy and to hold him and kiss him. And to make matters worse, my mom flew in last Thursday, and leave on Tuesday. I am scheduled to go in on Tuesday night at 8 if nothing happens in the next 2 days so Wednesday is the official day. I can't believe my stupid doctors are making me go 7 days late especially being my 4th kid. What's the deal with that!!  So here is to hoping that he will come tonight ( you think he would know the drill being the 4th kid) or tomorrow. 

5 comments:

The Larsons said...

Oh I am SO sorry! That is horrible about your mom having to leave too! I made my mom stay an extra week when I went over. I know it is so hard to be patient... but it will be SO worth it! :)

Kristen said...

You poor thing! We are all rooting for that baby to make his way into the world! SOON! Good luck, and hang in there!

brockbank said...

Hang in there! Maybe you'll have a PERFECT newborn for all your waiting and sacrifice:-) Good-luck, we're praying for you!

Ashley Rae said...

Oooh he sounds pretty stubborn. I'm sorry. COME OUT, BABY!

Kathryn said...

I'm hoping the lack of postings means the baby came.