Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well, I have been awake since 5 this morning and can not sleep. I am so frustrated with this baby, and can only think about him coming, I also worry a lot and hope he is ok. Maybe the more I stop thinking about him coming he will. Today is Halloween!! I can't believe the weather this week it has been in the mid to high 70s and today is going to be 75. It will make for a nice night, and it will be nice not bundling the kids up so much. Well here is hoping to a fun Halloween night and hopefully a BABY!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Happy Halloween!! And here's to hoping for a baby today! :) (Lucky you guys are having such nice weather!!)

Brandon and Carly said...

Hang in there ! (That is to you, not your baby! You - - get out of there!!!!) My father in law's birthday today and it is always fun! So, here's hoping you can name your baby Frank N. Stein (Wursten)

Anonymous said...

Bring on the Baby.. and candy! Happy Halloween guys, see you ALL (including you too baby!!!) soon!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

You're a trooper...I'd march right into the hospital and say take me now!

The Larsons said...

Oh I feel your pain!!!!! and worry. I was a week early with the 1st two, and a week LATE with Beckett (no inducing until then in the military). I think more than not wanting to be pregnant, you just want to make sure that baby is healthy and here! Good Luck!