Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No baby yet

Well today is Wednesday, and I think that today is really my due date and not yesterday. I was thinking about it and looking in my book and every Wednesday is when I change weeks, which makes today exactly 40 weeks. So Still no baby!! I have an apt today at 1:30 so I really hope that I will have the baby tonight. Last time with Brandon, I went to my apt that day and I was already dialated to a 4 and did not even know it. So I am really hoping for that same thing. Wish me luck!!
But on the bright side gas is down to 2.37 YEA

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Yay for due dates!! Good luck :) I'll send you good energy vibes so you can have the baby today. I'm pretty powerful that way.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Luck! I can't believe you almost have 4 kids! By the way, the gas station by my house is 2.19 today!

Shelly! said...

Here's hoping that baby comes soon!

(and wow on the gas!)