Monday, October 27, 2008

Gas and Baby

So I just had to write, and say I am so happy about gas prices right now. I drove by the station the other day, and it was 2. 62 then the next day I drove by, and it was 2.42. Who knows, today it may even be cheaper. I really hope it stays this way, because it actually makes travel more possible, but we all know good things are to good to be true! Well we only have one day left, and no baby yet. I guess I will just have to sit and wait. Which I hate!!! Pray hard that I will be in the hospital tomorrow.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Well just think travel to the hospital will be cheaper at least

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I saw gas here for 2.24 the other day. Go for a long walk around the the Home Depot, that put me in labor both times!

Ashley Rae said...

Oh man... waiting is the worst part. And yay for gas prices! I'm glad they're getting cheaper... it makes my day just a little brighter.

Ben and Krystal said...

I totally thought this entry was going another direction with the title "gas and baby" - good job staying more adult then me.
I hope that baby has come by now for you!
~Ben