Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Matthew's kindergarten pictures

Ok, so this makes me really mad, when I scan these they are the right way, then when I post them they go upside down. I can't figure out why. If you have any suggestions then let me know. 
Anyway, here is matthew's picture. I thought it turned out really cute, if you look close you can see his tongue. It's cute.
Here is a picture he drew today, they were supposed to draw them in there Halloween costume. He is going to be Spiderman as you can see.  I am so sorry they are upside down. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My suggestion is to scan them the opposite way you are doing it now, so it looks like they are going to be upside down, but they really won’t be!

brockbank said...

Yeah, what heather said. Cute pictures though!