Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 Months Old

3 Months old: 

Weight: 11lbs 13oz

You are starting to get such a personality, you giggle at me when I sing to you (probably because I can't sing) 
You give the biggest smiles to me and daddy
You LOVE to chew on your hands
You like to have your burp cloth on your tummy so you can eat it or snuggle with it
You are discovering your hands, and trying to grab more things
You really enjoy staring and smiling at your toys that hang
You now sleep 11-12 hours straight!!



The first picture is of the day he was born, this one is his 3 month old. I can't believe how big he is getting already. We just love him!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

he is so cute. all your kids look so much a like. I guess thats why they are siblings right??

Anonymous said...

too cute! He is growing up SO fast!

Ashley Rae said...

Aw... what a doll. He's so cute.

alli said...

I found your bog on Annette's site. Cute kids!!!! You sound like a busy mom.