Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kyle 10 and 11 Months Old


I have mastered the stairs up and down, my parents don't trust me alone though

11 Months old. Just being cute!

I love to play with my Brothers and Sister

I LOVE to unroll the toilet paper. As soon as I see that door open I am in there faster than my parents think. Then I like to rip it up!

I love to play a the park and eat woodchips and grass.

I love to play in the Fridge

Won't my parents ever learn not to leave me alone with kleenex and toilet paper? Oh well, at least it's fun!


Height: COMING TOMORROW
Weight:

Other things I am doing:

Cruising along furniture really well.
Love to pull out all of moms dish towles. At least 4 times a day, and for some reason my mom keeps putting them back, and I just pull them out again.
Liking table food more and more.
Size 3 Diapers.
Love to snuggle with my blanket.
I go to bed at 7:30 and sleep until 7 am. Although I still wake up 1 time in the night. My mom gets really mad and keeps telling me, that I really don't need to eat in the middle of the night.
I like to climb up the little slide in my backyard.
I am pretty content playing on my own, I love to give my mom and dad big open mouth kisses and snuggle my face into there's.
I can wave bye bye, when I want to.
I like to throw a mini tantrum when my toys don't do what I want them too.

I can't believe my baby will be 1 in 1 month. He has such a cute personality and is really starting to show it. We love you baby Kyle!!

No comments: