Thursday, October 8, 2009

New House





Well we are getting ready to move next Saturday, and we are getting very excited. The kids are getting excited as well, and asking lots of questions. Matthew is most excited because he gets to ride the bus to school. Here are a few pictures of the house we are moving into. I will post some more once we move in. We love this house and we are very excited. The views are great, they stock the lake with fish, so the kids can go fishing whenever they want. I am most excited to finally live somewhere, where it will be peace and quiet.

10 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh my gosh. That is pretty much my dream house/location. I am 80% happy for you and 20% jealous. Haha. That is SO beautiful!!! How exciting for you guys! I guess we need to move out to Colorado to be able to get that kind of view, huh? Wow.

When can we come over? ;)

Heather said...

Peace and quite... are the kids staying behind?!? :)

wurstens5 said...

Please come and visit anytime. Anyone is welcome.

Nettie! said...

Looks so nice!!! :)

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

You have no idea how jealous those pictures make me! I love the area! Did you buy it? I think you're closer now on the path we take to Utah so we'll have to stop by next spring. I'm so happy for you!

Brandon and Carly said...

Congratulations!! It is a beautiful house, in a BEAUTIFUL setting! We amy have to come and visit some time! :)

NatBug said...

What a cool looking house Jamie! I am excited for your family. It looks so peacefule there! Good luck on the move!

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

color me jealous! that house is simply perfect and look at all that space for the kids to run around and explore. i'm dying for the day we have larger than a 10x10 lot to play on. best wishes for a smooth move.

Holly said...

That looks like a sweet house, lots of room to play and have fun and get into a little bit of trouble (just think of what did as a kid...) Can't wait to come visit.

Kristin said...

The kids will love all that space and it looks like the house will be nice and roomy. I'm happy you get to go to a larger and more spacious lot, since I will be going to a smaller one... Wish we were there to help you move in and get settled.