Thursday, November 12, 2009

kids

Last night as I was going to bed, we went and checked on the kids as we do every night. I was thinking wow I may actually get to bed on time yea!! Matthew, his feet were hanging off the bed but he was good. Brandon out of the covers, but he was good. Ashlie peed the bed AGAIN!!! So we changed her, changed the bed ,threw in some laundry and we were good. Ahh time for bed. Oh wait forgot to check on Kyle. Opened his door and about passed out. He NEVER poops at this time of night, but for some reason he decided to tonight. So we had to wake him up and change him gave him a bottle and put him back to bed. So my going to bed on time turned into 25 min later. I told Jeff, all we need now is for somebody to throw up and that would complete the night. Gotta love motherhood!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

ooooooo!

Ashley Rae said...

lol... well at least you TRIED to go to bed early. Haha