Friday, March 26, 2010

Moab Half Marathon




Moab was so fun this year. My best Friend and her husband brought up a trailer and my mom, and barts brother chad and Dora came and we all stayed in the cozy trailer.  2 of my  friends here Pam and Jessica have been training hard each weekend and had such a fun time running the race together. We all had a goal of getting in around 2 hours, and to be honsest with you, I was just going to be happy with anything under 2 and half. But we all did AWESOME and finished under 2 hours. My time was 1:54:29  I have never done one that fast, so I was so proud of my self. It was so fun to run with these girls and look forward to June and many more races. Hopefully my ankle will let me, bu that is another story. Thanks for all who came to support. See you next year



3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Woo hoo!! Good job! It looks like you had a great time. Maybe eventually I'll do another half marathon... maybe....

NatBug said...

Ok, so I love how you are wearing shorts and gloves?!?! I totally remember you every day in the winter growing up wearing shorts to school...looks like much hasn't changed! Good job on the marathon!

Misti Lee said...

Congrats! You need to tell me about these things. Either I will come and see you finish or maybe race too! I am going to start training for my family half in September. If you are in town, you should come do it wit us. I hope you are well.