Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff

Happy 35th Birthday Jeff!! We Love you !
Here are some reasons I love Jeff:


 You love to have fun
 You are a WONDERFUL dad
 You don't act your age (which I love)
You work hard
You have a great amount of patience
 You help with dishes without being asked
 You help clean without being asked
You love to have fun and goof around
 You think of others first
 You are a GREAT husband couldn't have asked for anybody else
 You love to travel
 You do things with me even if they are not your style just to make me happy
 I love that you are very supportive
You dont judge
You love to camp, and do all outdoors things with me
I love that when we do have a little argument we are never mad at eachother for more than 5 min
You are very handy
 You  LOVE cookies
 I love that the kids look up to you so much. You really are such a wonderful husband and dad. Hope you have a great Birthday!

2 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Happy birthday Jeff!

Kristin said...

Its still March 9th where I am, but it's now the 10th for you. I hope Jeff had a great day. Watch the mail for a card from Dad. With all the move and stuff, he didn't get it in the mail as earlier as he'd intended.