Monday, September 3, 2007

The move =(

So, we finally moved on Saturday. For some of you who don't know we now live in Arvada Colorado. I will miss Highlands Ranch and all of my friends, as well as Matthew and Ashlie's friends. It feels really weird to be out here. It's like it's all new again, and I have to start all over again. I really hate starting over. I really like our new ward, it's fairly small, but everyone is really, really friendly. Now we are just trying to put the house together and make it our own. The best part about moving here for me, is that Jeff is now a couple of miles from work and not 40 min. I am actually excited for him to go tomarrow just for the drive. The best part for the kids, is the train we get to see out our front window many, many, many times a day. Something I will have to adjust to. At least it's temporary. Well, I will work on getting some pictures up as soon as
I can. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Ben and Krystal said...

moving sucks. Hopefully you guys are done tho, eh? Good luck with the new location

Sydney said...

I think I missed something. I thought you guys just bought a house in Highlands Ranch? No? Well I'm glad you're so close to Jeff's work, that's awesome. We live by trains too and it took me months to get use to the sound and now I don't even hear them. Crazy how quick you adjust to them. Good luck unpacking and getting settled. Can't wait to see pictures of the new digs.

Shelly! said...

Did you by chance know the Twiss family in Highlands Ranch? If so, Sarah is my cousin. Super small world!