Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Souper" Saturday




So I went to my sister in laws souper saturday yesterday and had a blast. They had a lot of cute crafts, I made a clock and a little tile thing. I LOVE my clock. It turned out really cute and I was so proud of my self for making it. I don't know if you can really see it, but it's crackled and then I stained it about 3 different colors. I had to angle it because the flash kept showing up on the clock. The tiles are pretty cool to, I also ordered one that says family and then the definition under it. I love crafty days, because I usually never have the time to do them otherwise.

4 comments:

Ben and Krystal said...

i love the clock! too cute

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

LOVE the clock! I'm going to show this to a gal in my ward who's over supur saturday here and see if we can't copy it! Darling!

wurstens5 said...

Thanks Sydney. I love it too. Let me know if you have any questions. I am an official clock maker now.

Nettie! said...

I have wanted to make a clock like that for a long time, but I'm clueless...