Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BRANDON,BRANDON,BRANDON!!!


Ok, brandon is just one of those babies you have to love no matter what. Last night the kids were taking a bath and he managed to throw a sock his pants, and Ashlie's shirt into the tub. Along with Jeffs phone. AHHHHHHHH!! That is the 2 phones he has thrown into water in the last 2 months. Costing us an extra 10 dollars a month on our plan. So if Jeffs phone does not work that will be another 10 dollars a month,

Then he loves to throw anything and everything in the garbage, because we have on of those ones that just sit in the open and looks ugly. So to fix that off we went to Costco. I love our new can all you do is wave your hand in front of it and it opens. Brandon is a little puzzled for now, but it won't take him long I'm sure. At least it looks classier. I think we even lost his fav elephant to the garbage, and many, many pacifiers.


He has this thing with garbage cans and hiding things. I often open my cupboards and find his pacifier that he has hidden the previous day or my sock, or his toys, you get the picture. Then the other night we acidentially left the bathroom door open and this is what I found. BRANDON!!!! I made jeff fish it out. So as you see, we have to love him, because he is just so cute, but man sometimes you just have to hold back.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

I saw on Good Morning America that if you drop your cell phone and battery in water you should put them in a bowl of rice. It will dry it out without it damaging your phone! Who knew!

Love the garbage can!

Anonymous said...

You have got to love Brandon, Why don't you just start to make a conscious effort to keep those important items out of reach! 8^)

Shelly! said...

Brandon sounds a lot like my Walker.

Just be forewarned that when potty training begins he will be the one flushing things down the toilet AND clogging the toilet! Buy a toilet snake now :)