Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashlie !!


Today is Ahlie's birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is 3 already. She started her day out by having her favorite breakfast chocolate donuts. Then for lunch we went to McDonalds. We will celebrate with family later and open presents and have cake, then on Saturday she will have a party with her friends. So I will post pics this weekend.

Things about Ashlie

Loves to color
Loves princess anything
Loves Little Mermaid
Loves to dress up
She loves her brothers
Loves to learn
She doesn't really have a favorite food. We are lucky if we can get her to eat.
She has the cutest little giggle
She is very nurturing
Gives the best kisses

Ashlie we love you very much and are so lucky to have you in our family. You are our little princess. Happy Birthday sweetie.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, she is so dang cute. I wish I were there for the party.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee! From, Annie and Kylee

Holly said...

I love the Little Mermaid too Ashlie. I used to swim around the pool at Gr'ma and Gr'pa's condo pretending to be a mermaid. A little embarasing to admit now but I guess I have to embrace the fact that I'm a dork. Anyway...

Happy 3rd Birthday Ashlie!!!!

craigthegrey said...

I'm looking forward to more pictures from her birthday! I'm sure she'll finish her salad before she eats too much cake. She's a cutie.

Kristin said...

Can I just say again that Ashlie is a darling child? Man, she is cute. Send me pictures. Though I guess I can download this one and print it. I'll have to do that. Cute, cute, cute. I wish we could spend more time with her and the boys. Did she like her fairy costume? I hope it fits.

GoatesGirl said...

YOur kids are super cute! Hope she had a great party.

Zipporah said...

Happy Birthday Ashlee! She is a cutie!