Friday, January 11, 2008



So the other night, Jeff and I were on our way to the temple. Ashlie was up stairs with Jeff, and he told her we were going to the temple. She came up to him and said "Daddy I want to be a princess," So Jeff told her to go and get one of her dresses. And she said" No a princess like mommy, so I can get married. The kids call me a princess when they see my wedding picture on the wall. So Jeff proceeded to explain to her that one day she will get married, but not today. She didn't quite understand, and was crying and throwing a tantrum that she could not come to the temple and get married. She was very distrat. It was very cute, and about broke my heart, when she came down in her cute little dress and wanted to go.

4 comments:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I just love little girls!

Cami said...

Jamie!!!
I am so glad you found my blog! It is Cami! You have a cute little family. Write me I would love to hear more from you! camigroethe@gmail.com

craigthegrey said...

She sure is a cutie! Looks like a princess to me already. Ok, in these pictures a pouty little princess, but a princess none the less.

I like that big picture at the top of your blog now too. Brandon has a real "Jamie" look to him...