Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok, I just had to post these pictures of my 2 handsome boys. It's getting so fun, because finally they are starting to accept brandon as a sibling. They still shut the door on him sometimes, but for the most part they are starting to play with him. Last night Matthew was being really silly and brandon was busting up, and then trying to copy Matthew. Matthew turned to me and said "mom I'm such a good big brother" with the biggest smile on his face. It makes me so happy to see how much brandon loves his brother and sister.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great and I know what you mean, too. It was never an issue with Audrey but it took awhile for Kyle to think it's o.k. that Kaden is here. Now they are starting to be such good playmates and friends!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

You do have cute boys!