Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa visit

Last weekend my Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us on there way to Phoenix. I have not seen them in almost 4 years, so it was such a wonderful visit and so fun to see them. The kids really enjoyed them and warmed up pretty quick. On Thursday when they arrived we just relaxed and had a BBQ. On Friday, we took them to the Aquarium where the kids always have a good time, and then later that evening they took us to dinner at the Cheesecake factory. It was such a wonderful visit and we are so glad they came to visit.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are the pictures of the Grandparents? Cute kids though.....

Anonymous said...

Are you SURE grandma & grandpa were there? I see no evidence...

wurstens5 said...

I know I was so sad, I told them I needed a picture of them, and I did not get one. I was very sad.

Holly said...

I just have to say who wouldn't love Grandma and Grandpa, No surprise your kids warmed up really fast.
Second, Holy Cow that fish is bigger than your kids. Kinda creepy don't you think?