Friday, August 28, 2009

We are moving =(

Well, I never thought I would say this, but I am very sad to be leaving Arvada. I have made so many good friends here, and words can not say how much I am going to miss my ward here. When we first moved in i was quick to judge and thought I was not going to make any friends, because the ward was so small and not to many young families. Then as I discovered they were all in the primary, nursurey and young womens. The friends I have made and the ward is something I will never forget, and they will be greatly missed. Sometime during the middle of October we are moving to Durango CO. Jeff got a wonderful opportunity to work there, and we are excited and hesitant at the same time. It's hard for me to change, and I am sad for the kids because I LOVE their teachers and school's. I know they will adjust better than me though. I know for some reason we are supposed to be there, so it makes me excited for this new adventure we are about to take.

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Say What? Are you selling your Arvada practice? So what's the opportunity in Durango? That's where Mickelson's are isn't it?

We hear it's beautiful there and we know you'll love it. Best of luck with the transition.

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

That's crazy! Is he buying into another practice there? All I know about Durango is there are a lot of outdoorsy things to do, it has massive winter storms, and I have a distant relative there. We should pass through sometime on our way to UT to say hi. Congrats and good luck!

NatBug said...

Moving is sooooo much fun! NOT! Where exactly is Durango? I hope that all works out well for you there. BTW-your kiddos are so cute! I can't believe that Matthew is 6, I remember coming to your shower when I was preggers with Jacob too! Speaking of which, he will be 6 next week too...man time flies!

Holly said...

Well I think Sydney brought up a lot of the questions I would have asked. Don't leave us hanging. But I have one other question, Where is Durango? Is it very far from Denver? I guess I could google it... or bing it, That would make Roger happy.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

good luck with the new practice. how exciting! i don't know how big durango is, but i know a girl named buffy nelson that lives there. if you meet here tell her i say HI! she was a missionary in cleveland when i was in college back in 1995.